Patient owned and managed solution to collect, track and share past and current information about his/her health or the health of someone in your care. You should always have access to your complete health information. It ensures
- Information to be accurate, reliable, and complete.
- Patient has control over how his/her health information is accessed, used, and disclosed.
- Patient to manage not only his but his family members health information.
Features supported by PHR:
- Demographics and personal information – during time of registration option to capture name, address, telephone number, next of kin details, insurance, and policy number.
- Episodes and Visit details – Chronological display of data captured pertaining to episodes and visits to different providers/facilities. Based on episodes and visits, the details of the same shall be displayed.
- Problem/Complaint List – A list of significant illnesses and complaints.
- Surgical/Procedure List – A list of major procedures or surgeries undertaken in past.
- Medication Record – A list of prescription/medicines given or taken.
- Vitals and health parameters – Option to capture manually or import vitals and parameters from devices.
- Immunization history – List of vaccinations such as polio, measles, mumps, rubella, and the flu taken shall be displayed based on age/gender of the patient. Parents should maintain a copy of their children’s immunization records with other important papers.
- Progress/Consultation Notes – Clinical Notes made by the doctors, nurses, therapists, and social workers caring for patient shall be available for viewing.
- Physician’s Orders – Your physician’s directions to other members of the healthcare team regarding your medications, tests, diets, and treatments.
- Imaging and X-ray Reports – Actual images and reports shall be available for viewing which can be stored in server and available on demand
- Lab Reports – View and enter Lab reports. Integration with devices shall retrieve the data and populate in the right container.
- Mobile version of the PHR shall be available for the user to be able to enter the relevant data offline/online.
- SYNC function ensures that the date entered offline can be synced with the PHR, whenever the patient is online.
- Alerts, notification, messaging facility shall be available to smart phone users. There shall be redirecting of messages to non smart phones as alerts about ensuing visits, immunizations schedules, procedures.
- Consent and Authorization Forms.